The Modern Boy was a British Story Paper published weekly by The Amalgamated Press based at Fleetway House in Farringdon Street, London.
It was first published on 11th February 1928. It ran for a total of 610 issues. It merged with Chums on 9th July 1932 and was finally incorporated into Boy's Cinema in October 1939.
Aimed mainly at boys it not only published fiction, but articles of a practical nature, such as model making, plus features on true life stories of the time.
Well known author Captain W.E. Johns was amongst its contributors.