The Boys' Realm was a story paper, published by The Amalgamated Press based at Fleetway House in Farringdon Street, London.
It was first published on 14th June 1902 and ran until 9th February 1929 for a total of 1235 issues.
Its initial run was from 14th June 1902 to 25th March 1916 for a total of 721 issues.
It then had a three year break, presumably due to wartime paper shortage. It resumed publication on 5th April 1919 until 16th July 1927 when it underwent a name change to Boys' Realm of Sport and Adventure.
This continued until 26th January 1929 when it had a final name change for two issues to Boys' Realm of Fun and Fiction. On 16th February 1929 it became The Realm of Fun and Fiction.
A popular boys' story paper companion to The Boys' Friend and The Boys' Herald with many of the same authors. It also had a spinoff companion paper, The Boys' Realm Football (and Sports) Library which ran from 1909 - 1915 for a total of 299 issues.