The Boys' Herald was published by The Amalgamated Press based at Fleetway House in Farringdon Street, London.
It was first published on 1st August 1903 and ran for a total of 530 issues until 13th September 1913.
It changed its name to just 'The Herald' in February 1912, then to 'Cheer Boys Cheer' in May 1912 until it was superseded by 'The Boys' Journal' on 20th September 1913.
Subtitled: A Healthy Paper for Manly Boys, it featured mainly Adventure stories.
Companion paper to 'The Boys' Friend' sharing many of the same authors.