in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 155 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Online project management tool

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Online project management tool  (Read 1376 times)

nicknikolaev

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: nicknikolaev
message icon
Online project management tool
« on: June 10, 2015, 07:08:52 AM »

Hello, my name is Nick.

I'm the co-founder of the online project management tool called Casual.
(casual.pm)

Casual is a project management tool that lets you organize tasks & ideas the way they look in your mind. You plan and execute your activities as visual workflows. This way of planning is like drawing a flowchart. It's a new, shockingly easy approach to managing tasks, projects and ideas.

I would like for you to give Casual a shot and give us some valuable feedback after doing so. We have a 14-day trial period during which you can try out all of our features for free!

Also, our project is absolutely free for educational institutions and students. You can use Casual to streamline the educational process, as well as organize projects at your institution and in the community.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Drop me a line at nick(at)casual.pm. I
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.