in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,017 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Stardust verses Destructo

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Stardust verses Destructo  (Read 1735 times)

toonarama

message icon
Stardust verses Destructo
« on: July 03, 2015, 12:39:17 PM »

Hello ther

I have finally started work on my next animation which is going to be based on Stardust The Super Wizard in his battle with Destructo (Fantastic comics - Issue 16)

At the moment all I have to show is my titles/theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vca48e6nCm8

As with my previous animation I'm sticking faithfully to the story and have tried to keep it low-tech.

Let me know what you think!

Thank you.

Mick
ip icon Logged

Cloak5000

message icon
Re: Stardust verses Destructo
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 04:37:15 AM »

That was a lot of fun!  I love the theme song.  Seriously....that was sweet.  Nice job.  Hope you can do more!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Stardust verses Destructo
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 11:13:45 AM »

way cool
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.