in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,778 books
 New: 212 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Ghost Rider in Black Phantom

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Ghost Rider in Black Phantom  (Read 1872 times)

73042helloworld

message icon
Ghost Rider in Black Phantom
« on: July 06, 2015, 04:50:54 AM »

Anybody out there able to post Black Phantom no. 1 (and only) from Magazine Enterprizes.   I realize the BP wasn't that popular and failed to make no. 2,  but that book has the only Dick Ayres' GHOST RIDER story I am missing and I want to compile 26 or 27 issues consisting of all those original stories starting in Tim Holt no 11 (Nov. 1949) and ending in Red Mask (Tim Holt renamed) no. 50 (Aug. 1955).  The series also appeared in 3 issues of Bobby Bensen's B-Bar-B Riders and was a regular in Best of the West

PS:  I don't intend to include these few semi-horror stories appearing as TALES OF THE GHOST RIDER because GR is simply considered a host of a few run-of-the-mill stories that bored me.

I'll be 73 on July 30 and this is something that's hovering as my "Bucket List."

Don
ip icon Logged

movielover

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Ghost Rider in Black Phantom
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 07:57:47 PM »

Its been scanned for years

https://comicbookplus.com/?dlid=22959

Enjoy
ip icon Logged

Benlysons

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Benlysons
message icon
Re: Ghost Rider in Black Phantom
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 03:08:30 AM »

Many people do not know about them.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.