in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Corporations

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Corporations  (Read 1677 times)

profh0011

• Global Moderator
message icon
Corporations
« on: September 21, 2015, 05:17:03 PM »

As a good friend and scholar I know would tell you, corporations were started as short-term propositions. They were NEVER-- EVER-- intended to be ongoing self-perpetuating MONSTROSITIES.

Earlier today I was chatting with a lady at the lunchmeat counter, about how, IF I were in charge of her department-- AND did NOT have to answer to CENTRALIZED MINDLESS CORPORATE CONTROL, I would take all 20 varieties of turkey breast and display them in a SINGLE glass case, instead of having them spaced all around the department by brand name. This would allow people a more visible, easy access to a wider choice of product, and lead to less brand-name focus.

The problem is, neary every company out there these days, NOBODY is allowed to make ANY decisions at all-- the ONLY people making decisions are the accountants and book-keepers who have NO connection, NO experience, and NO interest whatsoever in any products or services generated by ANY company, apart from HOW MUCH MONEY they can make.

The entire country is in a SAD, SORRY STATE because of this INSANE NONSENSE.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Corporations
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 05:38:46 PM »

Dilbert is all too true. It is even worse in education. Corporations at least have a measure by making money. Education is run by non educators who know nothing about how to teach kids.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.