in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,066 books
 New: 210 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Another SOTI collection idea

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Another SOTI collection idea  (Read 1599 times)

neil meikle

• VIP
message icon
Another SOTI collection idea
« on: September 22, 2015, 11:25:11 AM »

The site seductionoftheinnocent.org has a link to this one,  it's only fair to return the favour and the SOTI collection seems the most logical place for it.
     In my humble opinion these two sites don't co operate with each other as much as they could or ought to and this might help a bit.
     I would like to appeal to everyone who has an interest in this era of comics history to visit the site and if you have any information that might help identify any of the lost SOTI books please give it. There are so many to research it really will take a concerted effort.
    P.S. if Mark Warner is reading this and doesn't know, I posted a SOTI update list on my last suggestion thread, I'm sorry if it's a long one Mark but a lot can happen in two years. As ideas for other collections go I could do a Parade of Pleasure or Love and Death list if you are interested.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Another SOTI collection idea
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 02:34:26 PM »

Hi apologies for not letting you know, but I have put it on my list! It will be actioned (eventually)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.