in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,781 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hello from Luxembourg

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hello from Luxembourg  (Read 1049 times)

asprivl

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: asprivl
message icon
Hello from Luxembourg
« on: October 06, 2015, 08:05:18 PM »

Thanks to accept me in your community. I work in Luxembourg and I come from Greece. I was always fun of comics. I think sometimes the comics represent the real life. I used to be fun more of strange and outearth life -when I was younger- but now I read everything. Of course more than 50% of the comics I like represent american comics. Even Illustrated classics style.

Have a good day all of you!

Vladimir
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Re: Hello from Luxembourg
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 08:58:46 AM »

Hello Vladimir and Welcome.....I think you will find our Non-English section of comics and such, a real delight!.....Say I used to (and still do) enjoy the Turkish Super Hero - Costumed Crime fighters movies that was produced during the 1960's.....did you ever have a chance to see one? Again welcome and I am sure you will enjoy the 10,000's of books here provided by our dedicated scanners which I cannot praise enough!
Kindly

Richard Boucher AKA Mr_Goldenage
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:01:31 AM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Hello from Luxembourg
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 01:47:53 PM »

Hi Vladimir and welcome to CB+. As Richard says, there are lots of interesting comics in the non English sections.  I am also a big fan of the Turkish costumed heroes and villains.  Enjoy yourself.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.