in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,017 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Ken Maynard #7

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Ken Maynard #7  (Read 1743 times)

melbee

message icon
Ken Maynard #7
« on: December 22, 2015, 06:54:17 PM »

Hi!  I wonder if anyone out there has a copy of Ken Maynard #7 that they could upload to the site?  I have been searching a long time for this book with only the details of one of the stories to go on.  Thanks to CB+ I now know the title and issue of the book, but as yet have had no success with my search.  Here's hoping...   ;)   Cheers!  Melbee.
ip icon Logged

movielover

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Ken Maynard #7
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 11:42:56 PM »

There is the location of an unscanned copy known, but the Ken Maynard series is currently not planned to be scanned anytime soon
ip icon Logged

melbee

message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 02:17:29 PM »

Thanks for this info, Movielover. At least I now know the rare likelihood of coming across this book. Not brilliant- but that's life, eh?  ><  Melbee.
ip icon Logged

movielover

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 04:28:40 PM »

I can file it away with the requests and maybe something will come of it.
ip icon Logged

MutaraNebula1967

message icon
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 01:56:55 PM »

Thanks for this info, Movielover. At least I now know the rare likelihood of coming across this book. Not brilliant- but that's life, eh?  ><  Melbee.

So Melbee now that its available did you enjoy re-reading it as much as in your youth?
ip icon Logged

melbee

message icon
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2022, 08:05:19 PM »

Hi MutaraNebula1967!
Thanks for your post re:Ken Maynard #7. :) 
Yes, thanks to the willing support and research from Paw Broon and other dedicated members of comicbookplus, I have been able to gain repeated enjoyment from re-reading what is to me, an extremely nostalgic comic.  :)  I was 12 years old when I first read it, and shortly afterwards, my father gave away my entire American comic collection to the children's hospital. A noble gesture on his part! Now with an adult perspective, I can't think of a better cause for which to sacrifice my treasured collection. However, back then, I really wished he had asked me for my permission first!   >:(  ;)
Continue enjoying this great comicbook site, and thank you again for getting in touch. Warm regards, Melbee.  :)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.