in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,778 books
 New: 212 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Upload issues

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Upload issues  (Read 3438 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Upload issues
« on: December 29, 2015, 10:33:54 PM »

I've been having issues trying to up load Jo- Jo Comics # 2 now and after three attempts it's a no go - even cleaned out my cookies and tried again. Any ideas? The upload sits @ 0% on the last two tries but the firsdt try I got as far as 99%.....

Richard
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Upload issues
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 03:20:47 AM »

I am uploading now without trouble
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 11:32:18 PM »

I uploaded Jo Jo Comics # 2 and I think it took this time....can't tell for sure....

Richard
ip icon Logged

movielover

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 01:42:46 AM »

Don't see it
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 02:53:35 AM »

I am trying it again with Jo Jo # 2 for the 5th time now. Let us hope it works this time. The fill is only 194 MB in size which shouldn't be an issue right? Let me know .....

Richard
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 03:25:07 AM »

Ok attempt # 6 went as far as 25% before it went back to 0% (again!)...this time attempt # 7 is just to Fox books without trying to send it to a specific folder..........maybe this will work this time....if not I will try another different book and see what happens then. Any idea?

A frustrated...

Mr_Goldenage / Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 06:31:33 AM »

well so much for two more tries.....both got into the 90% plus range and then went white screen and just hangs there.....ok, I cleaned out all cookies and other shite ....like checking Firewall issue (none)....and I've uploaded just recently two Spanish 15 pager's without a hitch... Frustration!!!!.....anyways I am going to scan another 15 page spanish book and see what happens....this is unreal to me (ok a wee bit st*ned) but I cannot figure out the why it won't load! Help please....thank you in advance.

Richard
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 08:32:06 AM »

What is the file size Richard?
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 08:33:27 AM »

O I have just seen you mention 194mb .. yes that would be an issue! How many pages is that?
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 09:12:09 AM »

Got it figured out that the Ziop was too large. Reduced the 36 pages down and re-uploaded and it took. Thanks Mark. What exactly is the largest Zip that can be uploaded. I guess I've been gone too long....sorry! Thanks though... :-)

Richard
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 08:29:34 AM »

There is no exact limit ... as I think it times out first. I think anything ion 3 figures is big and I'd be shooting around 40-50mb for a good quality 36 page book?
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.