in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 155 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Recommended Reading

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Recommended Reading  (Read 8223 times)

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Recommended Reading
« on: January 07, 2016, 03:16:51 AM »

When you read a comic and just think this is good old style comic fun. Please add your suggestions here.

RED PANDA is my highly recommended read.  I read the first series Mask of the Red Panda and the second Night of the Red Panda is just as much fun. The nice thing about it is that all issues are available in cheap digital at Comixology.
ip icon Logged

jimmm kelly

• VIP
message icon
Re: Recommended Reading
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 03:37:20 AM »

Last June, I blogged one of my favourite finds (from CB+)--Kermit the Hermit by Don Arr (aka Don Christensen) in COO COO COMICS No. 45 (May
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 01:44:52 AM »

Since everyone does not have a pull list and some have books pulled that they may not even like much, I will switch the pull list thread to here. Reading Krac's list makes me think a why is helpful.

Super Zero is a teen girl who will go through any lengths in an attempt to gain super powers. Her antics have been very interesting to me.
ip icon Logged

Peter_Hypnos

message icon
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 05:18:49 PM »

Starlet O
ip icon Logged

Florian R. Guillon

message icon
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 09:04:05 PM »

Currently reading The Simon & Kirby Superheroes from Titan Books. I got it scandalously cheap and it's a fun reading. You can see the evolution of Jack Kirby's art and comic-book genre itself.

One point I'm unhappy with is the coloring. The remastered colors are made with dots and not true flats. Anyway, that's not enough to spoil the thing.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.