in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,074 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Schoolgirl Picture Library comics wanted

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Schoolgirl Picture Library comics wanted  (Read 2223 times)

jkpernet

message icon
Schoolgirl Picture Library comics wanted
« on: January 13, 2016, 05:32:53 PM »

Hello,
I am looking for Schoolgirl Picture Library comics to buy.  I am looking for # 124 Mystery Hotel, # 116 the mystery of the Highland Dog, and # 65 The Secret of Holiday Pier.  I am also looking for several others.  Please let me know if anyone has any to sell.  I would also be willing to possibly purchasing other one.  Thanks.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Schoolgirl Picture Library comics wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 06:58:26 PM »

Sorry, I don't have those issues.  I've had a look on ebay uk and a couple of other sites but no luck. 
ip icon Logged

jkpernet

message icon
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 07:58:28 PM »

Thanks for looking.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 08:13:55 PM »

The hunt is NOT over yet!
ip icon Logged

jkpernet

message icon
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 10:44:51 PM »

Hello,
I was wondering if there is someone who has Mystery Hotel Schoolgirl Picture Libray # 124 which they could download on the site.  I really want to read it. I wonder if it could be downloaded on the site.  Hope someone has it.
ip icon Logged

hbrowlands@outlook.com

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: hbrowlands@outlook.com
message icon
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 03:13:17 PM »

i have a number of schoolgirl pic library books to sell,also schoolgirls own library,2 adventure library,june and schoolfriend and 7 holiday specials.
ip icon Logged

jayalal

message icon
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 04:27:39 PM »

Hello,
I am looking for Schoolgirl Picture Library comics to buy.  I am looking for # 124 Mystery Hotel, # 116 the mystery of the Highland Dog, and # 65 The Secret of Holiday Pier.  I am also looking for several others.  Please let me know if anyone has any to sell.  I would also be willing to possibly purchasing other one.  Thanks.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.