in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,781 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Schoolgirl Picture Library

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Schoolgirl Picture Library  (Read 3941 times)

jkpernet

message icon
Schoolgirl Picture Library
« on: January 15, 2016, 08:45:17 AM »

Hello,
   Could you please download more Schoolgirl Picture Library Comics.  Could you download # 27, 116,126,91,56,124 and any other ones which have not been downloaded.  Thanks.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Schoolgirl Picture Library
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 08:50:47 AM »

Unfortunately, if we don't have scans of comics, we can't upload them to the site.  We rely on members finding the comics, scanning them and uploading them.  At the risk of repeating myself and becoming boring, if we don't have them we can't put them up.
ip icon Logged

ebor1951

message icon
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 04:43:02 PM »

Could someone please download more British comics like COMET, SUN, FILM FUN, KNOCKOUT, LION, COWBOY PICTURE LIBRARY, THRILLER PICTURE LIBRARY, DETECTIVE PICTURE LIBRARY. Many thanks to everyone who have downloaded similar comics for us to read.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 08:00:01 PM »

Some of those titles are like hens teeth, as far as scans are concerned.  Particularly pocket libraries, which are difficult to scan. Comet and Sun and Knockout, we have well over 100 of each and well over 200 issues of Lion.  I'd have thought that would keep you occupied for a while, although it is frustrating to have only bits of serials.  Film Fun is a problem for certain reasons which I wont go into.  However, some of our members do have access to more and I'm sure further issues of some of those titles will appear on site, eventually.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.