in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,778 books
 New: 212 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hi and hello

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hi and hello  (Read 2578 times)

Tunnelblick

message icon
Hi and hello
« on: February 26, 2016, 07:22:19 AM »

Hi Comicfreaks,

I'm from Germany and know very glad, because I found this Website. Reading all this classic Comics at the Tablet makes me happy. Unfortunately, I'm no good englishspeaker. So I will propably not make very auch conversation here. Reading is okay ;-)

Greetings from Berlin
ip icon Logged

Tunnelblick

message icon
Re: Hi and hello
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 09:37:56 AM »

Can you hell me please? How can I read downlowded files with an Android tablet? I habe many readers like "Comic Viewer" and "Challenger Viewer" but all Comicfiles seems to be corrupt. What do I wrong?
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 09:48:59 AM »

Willkommen Tunnelblick. Ich spreche sehr kleine Deutsch.  Es tut mir leid.
Glad you found your way here.
As for an Android comic reader, I use PerfectViewer on a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet. It's free from the Google store.  It will open .cbz; .cbr and pdf files.  Give it a try.
ip icon Logged

Tunnelblick

message icon
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 10:09:15 AM »

Thanks, but unfortunately it will not work. Do I have to something else but klick "download file"? When I download the file I can See a very sall file of little KB. The Viewerapps show it but can not work with it.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 02:44:02 PM »

I don't know what to suggest.  I downloaded Space Adventures 45 direct to my tablet and it showed a 32.9mb file.  Perfect Viewer shows it as a zip file and a simple tap on the first page at the top of the list brings up the comic.
Perhaps Mark or some of the other members can help more.
ip icon Logged

Tunnelblick

message icon
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 03:15:14 PM »

Which Browser do you use? I'm using Crome for Android and CM Browser. Perhaps its the wrong Browser?
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 04:47:06 PM »

For android, I have Firefox and use either Yahoo and, occasionally, Google.  But I don't think that is the problem.  Files should download with Chrome.
ip icon Logged

Tunnelblick

message icon
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 08:31:28 PM »

Wow! I dont believe it but I am very happy now. Its really the Browser. Unbelievable but true. By using Firefox I get the right file. It has the right ending .cbz or .cbr and a larger size. I have 4 Books allready. Thanks for youre help. ☺
ip icon Logged

jimmm kelly

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 02:47:02 AM »

Hi Comicfreaks,

I'm from Germany and know very glad, because I found this Website. Reading all this classic Comics at the Tablet makes me happy. Unfortunately, I'm no good englishspeaker. So I will propably not make very auch conversation here. Reading is okay ;-)

Greetings from Berlin

Sie k
ip icon Logged

Tunnelblick

message icon
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 09:39:08 AM »

Hallo Jimmm Kelly. Zum Gl
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 02:14:41 PM »

Hallo, froh fand man jemanden auf, dass hier Ihre Muttersprache spricht. Ich habe eine Frage f
ip icon Logged

Tunnelblick

message icon
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 05:02:31 PM »

Hi Mr. Goldenage :-)

in the 50ies until the 70ies this Autor was very popular in Germany and has still a big Fanbase today: http://hansrudiwaescher.de/

But his Characters are not really Superheroes.

I dont know german Superheroes of the past. I only know Stuff like Captain Berlin, which is a Parody https://weissblechcomics.com/onlineshop/captain_berlin_1

_-------------

Hallo Mr. Goldenage,

also in den 50er bis 70er Jahren war Hans Rudi Waescher in Deutschland ein sehr popul
ip icon Logged

jimmm kelly

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 07:40:36 PM »

Leider, EC ist nicht in die Panoramafreiheit. So dann, es gibt kein EC hier.
ip icon Logged

Tunnelblick

message icon
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2016, 09:07:20 AM »

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.