in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

self-fixing

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: self-fixing  (Read 2289 times)

freddyfly

• VIP
message icon
self-fixing
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:31:25 AM »

Is there any way I can fix my uploads, like dcm's Control Panel? I mis-named my Comics on Parade 15 as ctc.
If not, can you change the filename and replace 'c2c' with 'no Tarzan,Nancy,Abner' ?

Also, can I fix the typos in my descriptions or do I need to ask one of you?
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: self-fixing
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 06:42:36 PM »

I need to look at extending editing. When I took over the control panel was so broken that I gave it up for a bad job. I have altered the file name, but I know not of these typos :(
ip icon Logged

freddyfly

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:01:49 AM »

I made a minor typo in one description, but now I don't remember which one. But... is it possible for me to correct, or do I have to ask for help?
Speaking of help... my Sparkler 7 needs some:
the uploader should be freddyfly, not L246 (my alternate identity, used mainly for non-PD stuff) (Who uploaded this one? it wasn't me!)
And...  the notes/comments/description should say 'Missing TWO centerfolds'
And... the filename should have 'no_2cfs' added
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:14:14 AM by freddyfly »
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 08:59:23 AM »

All done. I will have to somehow make some time to look opening up editing.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 12:02:21 PM »

I had the Sparkler 7 scans and saw it was not uploaded so I put it up
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 12:10:11 PM »

Freddy will you be posting anymore Sparkler? I am very much wanting a Sparkman collection. Ever since I picked up, one of my favorite books, Sparkman 1 at Heroes Con, I have been really intrigued by the cool character. Yeah, I know I have odd taste but it is what it is.
ip icon Logged

freddyfly

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 07:40:02 PM »

I have maybe 6 more early issues before he joined the army (all inc, but the Sparkie pages are ok). I might finish adding them all tonight. Also, yoc has them available.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.