in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hello Everyone!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1159 times)

Steel Insect

message icon
Hello Everyone!
« on: July 09, 2016, 07:49:37 AM »

Hi to all! The Steel Insect here and it's great to finally join this community. I've been visiting this site for quite some time now reading stuff right here on the site itself but now I've finally decided to join. I'm a huge fan of the Amazing-Man, Steel Sterling and the Black Terror (amongst many others as well)!

Thank you to all for the high quality scans and uploads! I already had the Amazing-Man collection but the scans were terrible, you couldn't even read anything. But then I noticed that your scans were wonderful - sharp and clear.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 10:15:57 AM »

Glad to have you aboard.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 01:43:47 PM »

Welcome to CB+, Steel Insect.  I'm with you on The Black Terror - what a great costume.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.