in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

The Timely Atlas

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: The Timely Atlas  (Read 3084 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
The Timely Atlas
« on: July 15, 2016, 12:57:15 PM »

I am re-assembling my Timely-Atlas super hero books off of an old hard drive (It crashed and burned), and I managed to get some of the Timely-Atlas books transferred off that drive onto a new external USB 1 TB drive. Now I have almost all of the Captain America books, the Human Torch and Sub-Mariner books I have about 50% of those. I have a complete Daring Mystery, Mystic, and USA books. But...I am missing the following books:
Timely-Atlas Publishing Missing Titles

All Select Comics
All-Winners Comics
Amazing Comics/Complete Comics
Blonde Phantom Comics
Comedy Comics
Kid Komics/Kid Movie Komics
Marvel Comics/Marvel Mystery Comics
Marvel Boy Comics/Amazing Comics
Men Comics
Miss America Comics
Namora Comics
Sun Girl Comics
Tough Kid Squad Comics
Young Allies
Young Men Comics

any help you all can help me with this issue would be greatly appreciated, and I am willing to share what Timely books that I do have, or share my DC-All American GA books (mostly completed there) or my S&S books that I possess. Your help would be great, let me know, just private message me. Thanks guys n gals!

Kindly

Richard Boucher AkA Mr_Goldenage
ip icon Logged

bdw

• Past Member
message icon
Re: The Timely Atlas
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 08:39:10 PM »

check your PM I can help with some of that
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.