in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,781 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Greetings from Fife

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Greetings from Fife  (Read 1207 times)

colcool007

message icon
Greetings from Fife
« on: August 29, 2016, 09:44:16 PM »

I know I am going to regret this, but what the hell.

Hi folks. I am here as my mate Paw Broon kept nagging me to get my arse over here and starting chucking some information in.

I have been reading comics for as long as I can remember and my favourite flavour is British adventure comics. But I collect anything and everything from Manga to Marvel. In fact, my wife and I are about to move to a house that can house us and our comics!

I run a blog called nothingbutafan and I work on two rules.

Rule 1 is that the post has to be positive on the whole as I will want to come back to it at some point and anything negative will ruin my comic buzz.

Rule 2 is that I pick a subject that I want to blog on and I don't really care if someone doesn't want to hear my thoughts on The Four Marys or Roy Rodgers as it is my blog and it is there to cheer me up. And if it cheers everyone else up at the same time then brilliant.

Now I am going back to my blog as I have a bit of information to throw your way about a Dixon Hawke contributor!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Greetings from Fife
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 10:15:42 AM »

Welcome to the mix. Writing for fun is the most fun writing. Have fun with your blog
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Greetings from Fife
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 01:25:07 PM »

Well!  I go away or a wee holiday -incommunicado for a week, no internet - and find my pal col has given in to the inevitable and signed up here ;D
Good to have you here, 'cos I'm sure you've got a lot to contribute. I might have mentioned a few hundred times just how much there was to read and discover on CB+ so go to it.  Obscure, I'll give you obscure ;)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.