in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,021 books
 New: 184 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Real Life Comics 18

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Real Life Comics 18  (Read 1655 times)

Dave Hayward

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Real Life Comics 18
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:17:25 PM »

Hi,

I recently uploaded a book as 'Real Life Comics 18', but it should actually be 'Real Life Comics 16'. - I plead advancing age for not noticing the raw file had been misnamed!  ::)

Can this be corrected together with the file name by CB+ Admin? or should I re-upload it showing the correct details, please advise.

Ta.

Dave
ip icon Logged

movielover

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Real Life Comics 18
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 10:05:11 PM »

I changed the listing, but the actual file can not be changed.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Real Life Comics 18
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 05:29:52 AM »

I corrected the filename by hacking the database. This is something we should be able to do .. so have put it on "the list" .. winter is coming and I am planning to cosy up in my room and fix all these sort of things
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.