in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Viva Las Vegas!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Viva Las Vegas!  (Read 1217 times)

mlc3stooge

message icon
Viva Las Vegas!
« on: October 03, 2016, 08:33:49 PM »

Hello everyone.  Been sniffing around on this site for a couple of years but finally became a member and thought I'd introduce myself.  I've read comics since about the age of nine.  Started with Archie and Gold Key (still enjoy them) then moved on to DC during the 1966 Batman craze.  My collection genres are Christmas related comics, comics based on television shows of the 50s and 60s, and Hanna Barbera titles.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Viva Las Vegas!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 10:32:23 AM »

We are glad you finally introduced yourself. Glad to have you among us
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Viva Las Vegas!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 07:36:43 AM »

Good to have you here.  You'r not alone in your love of Gold Key and Archie, I'm a fan too.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.