in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Boys Friend Library and Sexton Blake

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Boys Friend Library and Sexton Blake  (Read 1790 times)

wendyer

message icon
Boys Friend Library and Sexton Blake
« on: October 23, 2016, 07:54:07 PM »

Hi. Am trying to find a copy of the Boys Friend Library  No 229 dated 1913 or Boys Friend Magazine with Tinkers schooldays in.  Tinker was Sexton Blakes assistant in the SB magazinesl Also lots more really old Sexton Blake comics please particularly with Tinker in.  Love your site. Thanks.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Boys Friend Library and Sexton Blake
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 01:09:26 PM »

Hi Wendy,
That issue hasn't been found/scanned yet, I'm afraid.  Keep checking Friardale and here for updates but it might never appear.
Re.  SB, as we find them, we put the on the site, so just keep checking. Also look on Friardale.
http://www.friardale.co.uk/index.htm
ip icon Logged

wendyer

message icon
Re: Boys Friend Library and Sexton Blake
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 05:23:00 PM »

Thanks I do keep looking. I enjoy all the sexton blake you put on. Keep iot coming
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.