in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,781 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

FREE EBOOK GIVE AWAY TIL 1/16/17 OF THE NEW GRAPHIC NOVEL Doctor Leviathan

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: FREE EBOOK GIVE AWAY TIL 1/16/17 OF THE NEW GRAPHIC NOVEL Doctor Leviathan  (Read 1585 times)

leviathancomics

Hello everyone and my name is Jim Banks the creator of Doctor Leviathan. I first want to wish all of you

well wishes and much success in publishing your books and comics. This is my first time creating a

graphic novel and also publishing it as a ebook. I wanted to invite everyone to read the entire graphic

novel for FREE STARTING ON 1/14/17 TO 1/16/17. I have a free book give away during this time and anyone

is invited to download it or read it. I have the link to my book below. I have a very thick skin and have

learned over the years of publishing to listen to the comic book fans and what they think. i have also learned

that for everyone that dose not like your book and is critical of it, that there is always someone that may

find your work to be a treasure. We all have different taste and I would like your honest thoughts if you

choose to give any. I am also not trying to solicit my work to anyone but just get your opinions. Again I

wish you all much success on publishing and hope to hear from you.

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01MT82GIHhttp://
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator

Thanks for the free book. Story is no longer my cup of tea I probably would have enjoyed it a lot several years ago. The art was pretty good with an underground style to it. The art was much too busy for my old eyes. A little less in a panel would have stood out more. You definitely are talented. If you would like to volunteer some help we need artists for our revival of Dell comics. You should probably include a link to an English download. If someone wants it and has an Amazon account they can go to their Amazon page and look up Doctor Liaviathan. That is what I did.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 02:09:26 AM by narfstar »
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.