in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

New exciting and explosive graphic novel

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: New exciting and explosive graphic novel  (Read 1331 times)

leviathancomics

message icon
New exciting and explosive graphic novel
« on: January 24, 2017, 01:53:16 AM »

Hello everyone and my name is Jim Banks the creator of Doctor Leviathan. I first want to wish all of you well wishes and much success.

This is the first time I created a graphic novel and also published it on amazon.com . This graphic novel is in paperback and is also on the kindle ebook. The book consist of three stories that take place in the future in a world overrun with a million super-powered madden, monsters and murderers and only one man standing against them. This mans name is Doctor Leviathan. I want to invite everyone to check out this graphic novel and give me their opinion. I have a very thick skin and have learned over the years of publishing to listen to the comic book fans and what they

think. i have also learned that for everyone that dose not like your book and is critical of it, that there is always someone that may find your work to be a treasure.

We all have different taste and I would like your honest thoughts if you choose to give any. Again I wish you all much success on publishing and hope to hear from you. the link to my amazon book

page is below. Also below is the link to our facebook page of Doctor Leviathan volume one where you can check out the art work.

Doctor Leviathan volume one paperback and kindle graphic novel link below.

https://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Leviathan-one/dp/0692983341/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521089811&sr=8-1&keywords=doctor+leviathan+volume+one

Doctor Leviathan volume one artwork on facebook link below.

https://www.facebook.com/DoctorLeviathan2017/?view_public_for=236305443489805

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:38:08 AM by leviathancomics »
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.