in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Four Favorites Character

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Four Favorites Character  (Read 1235 times)

russmark

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: russmark
message icon
Four Favorites Character
« on: February 08, 2017, 04:35:51 PM »

Hi All!

Can anyone tell me who the villains are in this cover from the Four Favorites? I can't seem to find the mustachioed feller in any of the issues!

https://box01.comicbookplus.com/viewer/08/08c8177adfdbdb628c5857a5468f9330/0.jpg

I'd be most grateful for any illuminating wisdom!

Many thanks,

Russ
ip icon Logged

mopee167

message icon
Re: Four Favorites Character
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 05:44:34 PM »

Since the four heroes depicted on the cover all appear in individual stories and do not team-up, I'm guessing the villain is just a generic Golden Age villain. Many GA covers are designed to be eye-catching and often do not relate to any story inside.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.