in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Upload Problems

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Upload Problems  (Read 3393 times)

drake10

message icon
Upload Problems
« on: April 28, 2017, 04:16:53 AM »

I have scans of a couple of Tippy Teen issues (#4 and #9) not on Comic Book Plus.  I scanned them myself from my originals.  But when I try to upload them, I get the error "405 - Not Allowed."  Am I doing something wrong?
ip icon Logged

drake10

message icon
Re: Upload Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 02:07:11 AM »

I tried reducing the size of the file, and that seemed to work.  At least I got a message saying it uploaded successfully.  This is my first upload, so I'm new at this.  I don't see the file (Tippy Teen #4) yet on the Tippy Teen page, but I'm guessing there's a delay before it shows up.
ip icon Logged

Kracalactaka

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Kracalactaka
message icon
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 04:12:06 AM »

all uploads have to be reviewed by an Admin before going live
ip icon Logged

Kracalactaka

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Kracalactaka
message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 05:05:21 AM »

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.