in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Help Wanted/Collaborators section

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Help Wanted/Collaborators section  (Read 2841 times)

fate man

message icon
Help Wanted/Collaborators section
« on: April 29, 2017, 02:49:16 PM »

Here is my suggestion:a help wanted/collaborators section of the comic book plus message boards.
ip icon Logged

The Ghost Man

message icon
Re: Help Wanted/Collaborators section
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 04:50:06 PM »

Sorry, for seeing this late as I'm a relatively recent member, but I support this 100% and submit my vote for this.
ip icon Logged

Robb_K

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 07:04:44 PM »

Sorry, for seeing this late as I'm a relatively recent member, but I support this 100% and submit my vote for this.

I think this is an excellent idea, because it would make one centralised section of the forum to look for the various types of help needed, rather than the current situation, which requires members to scour the different forum sections loking for a thread category that fits their particular need.
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 01:04:46 AM »

I think this is a great idea. Ghost Man - please PM Mark about it to bring it to his attention.
I'm just thinking tho, that might give spanners an avenue. How would we prevent that? 
It might be something to do on a PM level, which might be more useful, since most of those who network that way are professionals or have professional contacts. 
ip icon Logged

The Ghost Man

message icon
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 02:42:18 AM »

Hi AP, apologies for my ignorance but what is Mark's member name? I tried looking it up but found a lot of Mark's and want to make sure I'm selecting the correct one to PM.
ip icon Logged

Robb_K

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 09:59:52 AM »

Hi AP, apologies for my ignorance but what is Mark's member name? I tried looking it up but found a lot of Mark's and want to make sure I'm selecting the correct one to PM.

Mark Warner
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.