in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Re: Dixon Hawke's Casebook 16 - The Case of the Laughing Jackdaw

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Re: Dixon Hawke's Casebook 16 - The Case of the Laughing Jackdaw  (Read 1034 times)

researcher

Absolutely superb - 164 pages of sheer pleasure - so difficult to get affordable casebook copies of Dixon hawke - a real gem for everyone

Link to the book: Dixon Hawke's Casebook 16 - The Case of the Laughing Jackdaw
ip icon Logged

hoover

message icon
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 08:42:45 AM »

I agree that it is difficult and expensive to get copies of Dixon Hawke Casebook. 

As an alternative I have many Dixon Hawke stories in Adventure (British Story Papers) which are not on the site.  I am starting to edit compilations of these and if there is enough interest shown in them I can add over 50 Dixon Hawke stories.  A few are already in the compilations section,

hoover
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:29:17 PM »

Please keep adding them hoover. What a great intro in the Marko story. We now need a Dixon Hawke section in "Compilations" to complement the DH section in "Pulp Fiction".   ;D
Done!  Just add further compilations to this new section:-
https://comicbookplus.com/?cid=3315
ip icon Logged

hoover

message icon
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 05:58:39 PM »

Thanks paw.  If it was you that wanted a thumbnail I've attached one from my latest edits,
hoover
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.