in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,780 books
 New: 212 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Re: Buffalo Bill Wild West Annual 1951

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Re: Buffalo Bill Wild West Annual 1951  (Read 305 times)

mickeycool

message icon
Re: Buffalo Bill Wild West Annual 1951
« on: June 26, 2017, 07:30:03 PM »

Had a couple of these Buffalo Bill Wild West Annuals when I was a child, and I used to loving drawing from them (cowboys, Red Indians, horses, carriages, trains... the whole lot) but I lost them when I went to college. I do remember having this particular issue. I do remember doing drawings from "The Ambush, The Battle of Beecher's Island, Speed Murphy rides on, The Gold rush, The Wells Fargo Company, The Ranch at Dismal River, A horse named Buckskin Joe, The Mexican Border, Goodbye Dismal River, and the funny Cactus Comics"... great stuff for a budding artist! Now that I'm an animator, I know how good the art was in these books. I've been searching for them at old bookstores for many years without any luck. Many, many, many thanks for the share, they bring my childhood back.

Link to the book: Buffalo Bill Wild West Annual 1951
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.