in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,017 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Intro

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Intro  (Read 1312 times)

fosofos

message icon
Intro
« on: September 24, 2017, 05:46:43 AM »

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest.  My name is Rocky, and wow is this a great site!

Haven't read much in the way of comics for the past 60 years, but now being retired I've got the time.

Comics dovetail nicely into another interest of mine which is Old TIme Radio.

Am currently reading the Watchmen, and also getting interested in Basil Wolverton. After seeing some of his artwork, I recognize his distinctive style from Mad Magazine.

Not sure is if is cool to post links here, but PM me if you've interested in getting a link to Target Comics issues, including volume 7 from the first year numbering some 200+ pages.

Happy Trails!

ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 12:47:24 AM »

Welcome to a wealth of reading pleasure. Glad you found us
ip icon Logged

bowers

• Global Moderator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 02:01:44 AM »

Double-welcome, Fosofos! I'm also from the Pacific Northwest and an avid fan of old-time radio. You'll find lots of awesome stuff here! Cheers, Bowers
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 02:14:56 PM »

Hello fosofos and welcome to CB+.  Good being retired and having all that time for comics, isn't it?
I'm sure you'll find some excellent reading here.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.