in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Can't get on to DCM forum or site.

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Can't get on to DCM forum or site.  (Read 3299 times)

Mindshadow

• VIP
message icon
Can't get on to DCM forum or site.
« on: June 10, 2011, 07:42:19 PM »

Hi, long time no see. Anyway today I logged on to DCM for the first time in a while but I got two weird Error messages:   

#1:

"Error: Login failed...The password does not match the one in our records.
Failed inside $this->usertype->do_login()
. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin."

#2:

"That username does not exist." But when I trid to register "That email address (atozfan@yahoo.com) is being used by a registered member already. If you feel this is a mistake, go to the login page and use the password reminder with that address." Huh?
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
Re: Can't get on to DCM forum or site.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 08:00:56 PM »

Hi, long time no see. Anyway today I logged on to DCM for the first time in a while but I got two weird Error messages:   

#1:

"Error: Login failed...The password does not match the one in our records.
Failed inside $this->usertype->do_login()
. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin."

#2:

"That username does not exist." But when I trid to register "That email address (atozfan@yahoo.com) is being used by a registered member already. If you feel this is a mistake, go to the login page and use the password reminder with that address." Huh?

Are you registered on DCM under your other account name? I think you have two, right? You might have to send a message to Yoc or Geo for aid.

B.
ip icon Logged

Mindshadow

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 03:25:50 AM »

How do  I get there contact info, I can't seen to find it.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 03:38:12 AM »

How do  I get there contact info, I can't seen to find it.

Geo is a member here, so you can send him a message and he'll see what he can do to help. Just drop him a line at "Geo".
ip icon Logged

Geo (R.I.P.)

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 05:57:11 AM »

I'm going to past this on to Yoc, so give it a day or two for us to get back to you, OK?

Geo
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.