in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,778 books
 New: 212 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Please push through my account. Thank you!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Please push through my account. Thank you!  (Read 3277 times)

mrbuckles

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: mrbuckles
message icon
Please push through my account. Thank you!
« on: July 26, 2012, 12:07:49 PM »

I'd like to download a few of your books. Thank you!

MrBuckles
ip icon Logged

tcharmbury

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: tcharmbury
message icon
Re: Please push through my account. Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 10:01:09 PM »

PLEASE RUSH THROUGH MY ACCOUNT. ALL I WISH TO DO IS PRINT ONE(1) STORY FROM EACH ISSUE OF WINGS COMICS AND I"M HAVING DIFFICULTY DOING THIS. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
MY NAME IS THEO CHARMBURY AND MY INFO IS THIS:  tcharmbury       
I'VE HAD ABOUT 4-5 ISSUES OF WINGS COMICS WHICH I ORIGINALLY PURCHASED BACK IN THE MID '50'S AND I REALLY LIKED THE ARTWORK OF LEE ELIAS.     THANKS AGAIN. TC
ip icon Logged

wombot

message icon
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 03:28:39 PM »

Likewise... i'd appreciate it if you can also push through my account please :) Thanks!
ip icon Logged

SuperScrounge

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 06:41:27 AM »

IIRC this site has two login areas, one for the forum & one for the comic site itself.

When I had this problem I had to go to the main site and click login there at the top to download. You guys seem to just be logged in for the forum only.
ip icon Logged

wombot

message icon
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 12:04:34 PM »

yes when i try to login to the main site it says "..There was an error locating the details for this username.." so i can only login to the main forum, i registered 3 days ago and still waiting for someone to let me in :(
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 07:58:39 PM »

Over on DCM which uses much the same software as here - when a member sees the 'error locating details' message it is usually fixed when they or staff resets their password under PROFILE on the forum.
The profile link is just above the 'A BIG WELCOME...' message.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.