in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Image Links

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Image Links  (Read 3057 times)

Roygbiv666

• VIP
message icon
Image Links
« on: January 25, 2013, 12:29:15 AM »

Any way to turn the giant "Comic Book Plus Formerly GoldenAgeComics.CO.UK" banner into a link? I am very visual-spatial and that makes sense to me. So, on the forum, it would be a link to the comics, and on the comics page a link to the forum.
ip icon Logged

Roygbiv666

• VIP
message icon
Re: Image Links
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 07:55:09 PM »

So, no then?
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Image Links
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 08:50:02 PM »

Roy SO SORRY!

I did read it and it went through my sieve like head. Replying that is.

I have been giving it a bit of thought for some time and I want to sort the top logo of the site out and also give the rest of the site a makeover (just little tweaks).

We can't have a toggle between download/forum depending where you are on the site. That would be "bad practice". Also the home page is not actually that helpful a navigation page once you are in the site.

The logo is also dynamic .. it actually changes everyday. At the moment it is the same image, so no one notices it. I put it in at launch so we could do fun stuff and alter it like Google do. So much potential there :)

But yes it is noted, I agree and somehow it'll get sorted. Second half of this year at which point I think "formally goldenagecomics.co.uk" can probably go

Regards,

Mark
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.