in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,017 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Digital French G.N.s

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Digital French G.N.s  (Read 5638 times)

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Digital French G.N.s
« on: February 20, 2013, 02:22:14 PM »

I have dipped a toe in the water that is Izneo who offer French BD's to read on Android tablets and I pads.
http://www.izneo.com/
The link above is to the English language versions which are available.  Not too many yet but more appearing all the time.  I'm in the middle of reading a French one, the first vol. of Agence Hardy and it is a good read. Cost 5.99 Euros. to buy but books are available to rent for 10 days for 1.99 Euros.  I did have a problem with the app and how to read off-line but I have sort of figured it out, although the off-line reading controls are a bit limited.  Certainly worth a go and I'd be curious to have reactions from any of you who try it.
(Blake and Mortimer, in original and new adventures are most entertaining; I've read a couple of issues of Lady S and enjoyed them; Scorpion is simply excellent and, in fact, there is something for everyone and nary a superhero in sight.)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.