in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Philippine Komiks

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Philippine Komiks  (Read 3064 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Philippine Komiks
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:15:28 AM »

How about this one?

https://rapidshare.com/files/1654785512/SUPER_komiks_27.zip

let me know. I don't want to do a whole bunch right now if I can't use them here. I can save these for late when I have time if we cannot use them here. Let me know guys.

RB
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Philippine Komiks
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 03:24:18 AM »

Link does not download
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 04:36:20 AM »

Narfstar

Here is a primer of sorts on Pinoy/Philippino comics

http://pinoysuperheroesuniverse.blogspot.com/

That Link came from:

http://hypyk.sweb.cz/index.php?page=ebook

you're in the US like myself and you are probably being blocked/denied access. Canadians can access (or other non USA citizens I presume) these links. The one link I sent is for a more current book to see if there is a way to check Philippine PD laws if any exist. The Pacific rim area seems a bit dodgy in this area when it comes to media of any sort. I have had severe issues with Middle Eastern access and being blocked/denied/and so forth. Having a USA IP address is not a good thing these days it seems if one wants to roam free around the world.

But check out the first link. It is in English and has a lot of items of interest of their "golden age". I have a short  6 page origin story on Captain Barbell but since I do not read Talalog I cannot for certain say it is complete. Anyways no big deal on the second link I am not sure if this is the right venue or not for more "foreign" than international comics in a language perhaps no one can read, however cool the artwork may be. Just a thought though.

Richard

ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 09:46:19 AM »

Overload, Overload - my brain's starting to hurt.  So much stuff, Richard.  This is great and I'm spending too much time raking through these files.  All that I've seen so far would be too recent to safely host on CB+.  But, as I said somewhere on CB+, if folk read these posts, they will know where to go to get the knowledge and find the files. 
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 09:34:48 PM »

Sorry about the brain freeze.

I do keep all links to all the websites that I go to that I find usefull in my search for characters to catalog for my former website and perhaps future blog. If you like I can just post the whole lot into the links section and you all can have at them if that is the preferred way to go at them, just let me know what is best.

I have International Crimefighters Volume II DVD -R done now and since Jim/Narfstar is the recipiant for Vol. # I, who is up for Vol. # II? Free shipping to anywhere in the world. This DVD-R will play on any multi-regional DVD player (I have one and the DVD-R works fine) but does not play on computers (cannot be copied that way). Let me know. This is a one of a kind / a # 1 of 1 if you like. If I remember correctly the Films should be:

Kilink Vs The Flying Superman <In turkish with hilarious English subtitles>
Ōgon Batto (The Golden Bat) <in Japanese>
La Mujer Murci
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:36:53 PM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.