in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Blame It On Jim!! A New Section Is Launched

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Blame It On Jim!! A New Section Is Launched  (Read 3399 times)

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Blame It On Jim!! A New Section Is Launched
« on: March 30, 2013, 09:26:05 PM »

In case you don't know CB+ admins are always full of "great" ideas. Believe me they are! Personally I think they are mainly designed to see how far they can push me before I totally flip over the edge :)

This time Narfstar (Jim to his friends and me) thought it would be a good idea if we showed comments made on our books in the forum as well. This is actually a very good idea!! Before, when members made a comment we were not really aware of it. BUT now we are! So we have a new section on the forum called Comments Made On Our Books https://comicbookplus.com/forum/index.php/board,24.0.html.

What SHOULD now happen is if you comment on a book, it then appears in the forum. Members can make comments to that post, but cannot start a new discussion. What actually happens is a totally different matter! Fingers crossed yet again!

I am now going back to a very much more important project, figuring out how to get a date with Zooey Deschanel.

Regards,

Mark
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Blame It On Jim!! A New Section Is Launched
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »

If you figure that one out don't let me know as a married man not in need of any extra temptations.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 09:53:11 PM »

Trust me if I figure it out I won't be telling ANYONE!!! I think it's the ukulele that really does it for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSq1cez_flQ
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 04:35:54 AM »

What a great idea!
Congrats Jim and gang.
:)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.