in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,778 books
 New: 212 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Inactive account or setup issue

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Inactive account or setup issue  (Read 2592 times)

Nyarlathotep

message icon
Inactive account or setup issue
« on: May 24, 2013, 03:16:32 AM »

Hello, I've been away for a few months and now while I'm able to log on to the forum, the rest of the site acts as if I'm not signed on.  I've tried logging off and on repeatedly.  I was wondering if my account has been deactivated somehow, or if there's something else I can do to fix this.  Any input is welcome, thanks in advance.

-Nyarlathotep
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Inactive account or setup issue
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 04:07:59 AM »

As far as I know if you can log on to the forum then you should be able to download. Mark handles the tech issues.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 06:25:24 AM »

Indeed ... but your cookies might be a bit screwed (sorry for being so personal).

Best thing is to click on your name on the top left. And then click on the diagnostics page (or just click here https://comicbookplus.com/diagnostics/)

Click on the "remove all cookies for this site button". That will reset you, then just click on logon on the top and all should be ok (hopefully and fingers crossed).

Regards,

Mark
ip icon Logged

Nyarlathotep

message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 01:42:07 PM »

I'm on a different PC and it seems to be working, so I'll try clearing my cookies when I get home.  Thanks much!
ip icon Logged

Nyarlathotep

message icon
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 08:42:47 PM »

Looks like that did the trick.  Thanks for the help!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.