in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,775 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

War Heroes

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: War Heroes  (Read 2002 times)

ComicBookPlus

• Administrator
message icon
War Heroes
« on: July 21, 2013, 04:17:20 PM »

Dell war hero's no 6 1943 My uncle is mentioned  in this book how heroes are made . Lt.  Theodore Antonelli. Is it possible to purchase a copy for his grandchildren
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am trying to find a source for a comic book made for the military during the Korean War.  I have a close friend that was awarded the Silver Star medal and 12

other medals .  He has a well worn comic book that depics his heroic deeds in saving several comrads and gives his name and town he was from.  I would like to find another comic to replace the torn and worn one.for his 80th birthday next month.  Any help would be appreciated. He was in the Marines.

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.