in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 43,066 books
 New: 210 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Thank You Comic Book Plus!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Thank You Comic Book Plus!  (Read 4058 times)

unclerobin@att.net

• VIP
message icon
Thank You Comic Book Plus!
« on: July 27, 2013, 05:18:47 AM »

Sorry you guys haven't heard from me in a while, I've been VERY busy on my regular facebook page and at THE CHARLTON ARROW facebook group helping Fester Faceplant, Roger McKenzie and many other great comics pros and fans put together the first issue (of hopefully many) of (what else) THE CHARLTON ARROW, there is a NEW STORY by Roger, his first in many years, I've seen it and IT'S GREAT, also a brief commentary by ME but I already forgot what it's about, guess you'll have to get the mag (NOT SURE on publication date yet so there's PLENTY OF TIME to reserve a copy, Fester has a facebook page but he'd probably prefer inquiries to be directed to THE CHARLTON ARROW). And what does CBP have to do with all this? Because THIS is where I personally (and I'M  SURE other group members) go to get the great art I like to post at The Arrow (at least interiors, my cover sources are USUALLY but not always different) and make goofy and sometimes serious comments, CBP is THE PLACE TO GO for research, downloading/copying PUBLIC DOMAIN (and Charlton has PLENTY of PD) material and providing what I hope to be inspiration for something new. Time will tell. THANKS AGAIN COMIC BOOK PLUS!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Thank You Comic Book Plus!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 10:33:06 AM »

All the hype and no link......
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 01:11:37 PM »

I think it needs a banner advertisement ;) ... lol
ip icon Logged

unclerobin@att.net

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 03:08:16 PM »

Well I am no longer at The Charlton Arrow, I started my own facebook group, called We Can't Help It We Love Comics More Than You Do, so sorry, Mark, Paw, Narf, and everyone else here for my absence, but be assured that I plug this page over at mine and am sure to remind everyone that my postings at my group are largely from Comic Book Plus' great comics archives. I'm glad to see others have reviewed comics since I've been away, I miss the Random Twelve, I guess it wasn't popular enough, so oh well. I WILL get around to doing some reviews and of course feel free to check out my group. Later!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 12:01:08 AM »

Welcome back glad to hear from you again
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 09:16:03 AM »

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.