in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,017 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Download trouble

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Download trouble  (Read 3510 times)

dreamweaver

• VIP
message icon
Download trouble
« on: December 12, 2013, 04:19:13 PM »

Hi ive been a member since 2011 i mostly download comics for some reason when i log on to the comic download page it brings me to the forum when i go back to download it logs me off will not let me download thanks
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Download trouble
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 09:48:44 AM »

I think a clean run up might solve the issue .. if not well at least we have tried summat :)

Best thing is to click on your name on the top left. And then click on the diagnostics page (or just click here https://comicbookplus.com/diagnostics/)

Click on the "remove all cookies for this site button". That will reset you, then just click on logon on the top and all should be ok (hopefully and fingers crossed).
ip icon Logged

dreamweaver

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 01:30:21 AM »

That fixed it also i reset my password thanks
ip icon Logged

KingH

message icon
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 03:17:05 PM »

That fixed the same problem for me. Thanks, Mark!
ip icon Logged

aquamanchronicler

message icon
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 07:51:25 PM »

I was having the same problem (now solved).  Thanks for making it so easy to find the solution!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.