in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,781 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Can't comment?

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Can't comment?  (Read 2409 times)

dwilt

message icon
Can't comment?
« on: June 23, 2014, 06:02:32 PM »

When I look at a comic on the "New" page I see the red bar that says I must log in to download or comment.  So I click Log In (and log in), but when I return to the New page the red bar is back (I'm logged out) and can't comment.  I am not using the browser "back" button, I'm clicking on the "New" link from a page (like this one) where I'm logged in.

Also, when I log in, it takes me to the Home/Forum page, regardless if I click "Log In" from the main New page or from a specific comic's page.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Can't comment?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 06:17:28 PM »

I guess a cookies problem.

Try this and PLEASE report back! https://comicbookplus.com/forum/index.php/topic,7508.0.html
ip icon Logged

dwilt

message icon
Re: Can't comment?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 11:27:02 AM »

Thanks, that seemed to work!  I now stay logged in when I click on the New link.

It was definitely a problem on this machine (in my office) because I was able to post a comment from my home machine last night.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.