in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Plutos No. 6, English version

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Plutos No. 6, English version  (Read 2751 times)

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Plutos No. 6, English version
« on: July 11, 2014, 03:56:50 AM »

Just uploaded an English version of Plutos #6. The action heats up and Plutos' other assistant, ex-boxer Joe, is introduced. Thanks, Mr GA, for the original and also for re-uploading #4 (next on the list). It's in the Italian Comics/Plutos section.

I would appreciate suggestions for a better way to phrase Page 10, Panel 2. Couldn't quite get what Tim was trying to say.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Re: Plutos No. 6, English version
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 05:31:57 PM »

not a problem thanks for your hard work

MR GA
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 11:17:54 AM »

I read the original, then had a look at  your p.10.  Now, your Italian is obviously better than mine but I think you've got it about right.  In my head, that's what I hear him saying.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
3 new Uploads By Mr_Goldenage
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 12:01:09 AM »

Ciclone N-03 - The Conclusion. " La Vendetta Di Tulpano " January 20th 1946.

Tanks L'Uomo D'Acciaio N-22 - An earlier issue while Tanks was still dealing with "Earthly matters". Tanks in " Il Congresso Scomparso " December 3rd 1948.

La Tigre Bianca N-02 - Our favorite Jungle girl in " Il Rito Di Kabakan " September 19th 1950. 36 pages C2C.

Next.... Plutos 7 through 11 !!!!! Plus more goodies! Brought to you by Mr_Goldenage. As usual these can be found in the Italian language section.

RB
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Plutos N-07 Italian Version
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 10:10:46 PM »

Plutos N-07 - Part II of Chinatown. Plutos in " Nel Covo Di Sing-Fo " in the Italian Language Section....enjoy

Mr_Goldenage
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Plutos No. 8 Italian Version
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 05:19:56 PM »

Plutos N-08 " La Cattura Di Joe " <Chinatown Part III> is now uploaded in the Italian Language Section. Another one for Crash....

Richard
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:41:40 AM by mr_goldenage »
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Plutos N-09 Italian Version
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 10:02:16 PM »

Plutos N-09 <Chinatown Part IV>  Italian version Plutos in " Il Pozzo Della Morte " now uploaded in the Italian Language section of course!

Mr_Goldenage
ip icon Logged

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 05:09:45 AM »

Thanks for more Plutos...I am presently at the San Diego Comic Con, bucking the crowds and ogling the cosplay girls. I finished translating "Nel Covo" before I left but won't be able to assemble and post it until I return. Man, Plutos certainly is cavalier in his disregard for the health of "good old Joe." Guess singleminded pursuit of vengeance dulls one's sensitivity.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Zamorro N-73
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 06:18:29 AM »

Zamorro N-73 Albi Mignon) - Dek & his Starmen Vs. Zamorro & his Skull Crew in... " L'Attacoil Al Penitenziario " brought to you by Mr_Goldenage. The last Zamorro I have for real this time! I swear....

Richard
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Heroic Album N-06-3 Unedited
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 09:19:08 PM »

Heroic Album N-06-3 / I have no clue to the numbering. A very interesting character in this book who could be compared to a few "other" USA characters. I did no editing other than re-sizing my original scans down to a size that was "up-loadable" for this site. From France (something different eh?) and of course can be found in the French Language Section. Brought to you by Mr_Goldenage expanding his international reach! Enjoy

Richard
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Testa Di Marmo N-02
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 10:11:29 PM »

I'm bumping that Frenchie book already, sorry...and now!!!

Testa Di Marmo N-02 - Marble Head and his (suddenly) leaping and flying "companion" Sambuco once again are in trouble in " Il Tesoro Della Muraglia " from Italy of course and brought to you by Mr_Goldenage. Enjoy

Richard..... Next Tanks N-07 the earliest (so far) Tanks that I own.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Tanks L'Uomo D'Acciaio N-07
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 11:06:36 PM »

Tanks "LUomo D'Acciaio N-07 2nd Series August 8th 1948. A more " Down to Earth" Tanks than previous Tanks adventures. Tanks in "La Pianta Del Terrore ". Sounds scary eh? No clue here. Brought to you by Mr_Goldenage and oh yes this one's from Italy too!

This is the last one for a few days......enjoy

Richard

Don't we need some new folders in the Italian Section now?
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.