in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,017 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Latest 1500 Uploaded Books

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Latest 1500 Uploaded Books  (Read 4421 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Latest 1500 Uploaded Books
« on: August 04, 2014, 04:13:52 PM »

I am stuck on the same Latest 1500 Uploaded Books with the most recent book showing to be Cowboys N Injuns # 1. I've refreshed the page several times, logged off and then back on. Dumped all my cookies ect. So what is the problem or what am I not doing right? It's frustrating!!!! Please advise/help. Thank you.

Richard
ip icon Logged

sipseywilderness

message icon
Re: Latest 1500 Uploaded Books
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 10:46:51 PM »

Same problem here....I have emailed the management this morning..no reply yet. I hope they get it fixed as I can't see what new ones I'm missing.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 07:44:35 AM »

I forced an update and will try to figure out why it hasn't been doing so, as everything looks like it is running ok
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 11:19:58 AM »

Running smoothly! Hate it when that happens as none the wiser about what went wrong :(
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 02:57:13 PM »

Thanks Mark, It's working now.

Richard
ip icon Logged

sipseywilderness

message icon
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 05:36:21 PM »

It may have stopped again as I notice the small rectangular box on the right shows Ghost Rider as the latest uploaded comic but it doesn't show up on the whole page of 1500 Newest.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 02:39:32 AM »

He's right Mark!.... Frustrating eh?

RB
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 07:07:41 AM »

Yes .. it's just the one missing when I manually run it and is ok .. the widget and the latest added run from the same bit of code so they should and have always been the same. What is it doing? What is going on?? Anyway I'll just run manually every few hours till I figure it
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.