in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Collectormania Glasgow 2014

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Collectormania Glasgow 2014  (Read 1588 times)

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Collectormania Glasgow 2014
« on: August 17, 2014, 02:56:59 PM »

Sat. 23rd and Sun. 24th Aug. at Braehead Arena.  Have a look at the website:-
http://www.collectormaniaglasgow.co.uk/
If any of you fancy going along and fancy a chat, I'm always up for coffee and buns.  But I have a feeling that the queues could be long, so turn up early. Almost worth being there for an Early Bird ticket. Although it's 2 days, I can only manage the Sat.
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Re: Collectormania Glasgow 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 11:51:07 PM »

nothing would make me happier than to sit down and have a cup and a bun and chat with you. wish I could go. :-(

Richard stranded in Southern California
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 03:33:53 AM »

Have a spare room or couch Paw? If I ever make it there in the future?
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 02:07:30 PM »

You guys say things like,"stranded in Southern California"   :o
Wouldn't I love to be there?  Scotland can be frighteningly beautiful but it rains a lot and there aren't many comic shops. Small country - A bit over 5 million pop.  I suppose it's the attraction of different cultures and exotic places.  Ah well, I can dream.
As for putting you up, we have a tiny wee house.  Only 2 bedrooms and one of them is full of comics.  So, although I'm sure neither of you would mind settling down for the night in a library, you might find it a bit claustrophobic.  But I'm sure we can find you a room in a decent hotel nearby.  Lots to see, if you like history, scenery. And there are some good Italian restaurants in Edinburgh, which is only 30 minutes on the train.
Collectormania was great fun.  Met up with friends, bought comics, saw Sylvester, drank coffee, ate buns and even better, Vince treated 4 of us to lunch.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.