in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,991 books
 New: 161 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Concept Art for new pending comic book

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Concept Art for new pending comic book  (Read 1349 times)

Cloak5000

message icon
Concept Art for new pending comic book
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:28:53 PM »

Thought I'd post a few sketches of concept art featuring my character designs for my pending comic book.  I've used the names and combination of names of public domain comic book characters.  The following are sketches of my characters "Commandette Comet" and my version of Nature Girl.  The Nature Girl costume has been revised and appears slightly different.   

The comic book I have tentatively titled, "The Super Heroine Elite Team", aka the "S.H.E. Team."  I had this idea about a year and a half ago and after many start ups and other things I am finally nearing completion of it.  I also make us of other characters and names in the public domain, such as Princess Vana, "Doc" Strong, the Blue Lady and others. 

I hope to be able to upload an image of the comic when it is available.  I am not certain if it is acceptable to offer these concept sketches to sell; if not, I am simply posting these so potential readers can get an idea of the characters.  These are VERY ROUGH DRAFTS.  The final art appears far better than what I have here. 

You can find me via Facebook as "EricNBoyd/CheapoComics" and on Etsy and Ebay under "Cheapo Comics." 

I also have another comic book project in the works and again am making use of some public domain character names and concepts. 

Thanks for your time.  ( All names, images, the Super Heroine Elite Team, characters and likenesses are the copyright material of Eric N. Boyd. 2014. )

-Eric @ Cheapo Comics

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:13:44 AM by Cloak5000 »
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Concept Art for new pending comic book
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 03:42:23 AM »

These are very welcome here. Keep up the good work and keep us posted
ip icon Logged

Cloak5000

message icon
Re: Concept Art for new pending comic book
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 11:56:07 PM »

Thank you very much Narfstar.  Thanks for taking time to check out my post and to comment.  Greatly appreciated.

-Eric aka Cloak5000
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.