in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,776 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Unable to download anything!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Unable to download anything!  (Read 2637 times)

Trh201044

message icon
Unable to download anything!
« on: September 17, 2014, 03:12:12 PM »

I'm currently having issues with the downloads. It's telling me that the files don't exist!

I don't know if the site is having issues, or it's my machine.

Thanks for the assist,

TRH
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Unable to download anything!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 04:38:10 PM »

Sorry you're having trouble.  The site is undergoing some maintenance.  We weren't sure when this would start, hence the lack of notice.  Mark might have some info. for us later, so please keep checking in.
ip icon Logged

Trh201044

message icon
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 06:58:14 PM »

Thank you!
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 07:03:34 AM »

Whoops I have just seen this post. I fixed it yesterday. Paw was right. We have been moved to a "better and faster" machine ... it was an offer we could not refuse as the first notification was "we are currently moving you ...".

It was a bit of mess afterwards ... nothing to do with the hosting company who so far appear to have done the job perfectly. Just a few of our settings needed changing and the downloads were something I missed.

I guess other things may crawl out of the wood work. But thankfully we have come out the  "other side" relatively intact and all personnel are accounted for.

Regards,

Mark
ip icon Logged

Trh201044

message icon
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 06:23:56 PM »

It's working....YAAAAY! 8)

Thanks!

TRH
ip icon Logged

rofite

message icon
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 04:40:47 PM »

Tried different files today. The unable to download problem seems to be back.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.