in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Brand new weird download problem

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Brand new weird download problem  (Read 1680 times)

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Brand new weird download problem
« on: September 20, 2014, 04:18:54 AM »

This is the first problem I've had downloading or commenting, and it's a strange one. I can log into the site and post on the forums (this post proves it!) but when I go to a book page to download or comment, I get the notice to log in if I want to do so. I tried logging in again though i was already logged in. No luck. So I logged out then back in. Same situation: I can see and post to the forums but I can't download or comment. In the words of Superman, "Wha--?!"
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Brand new weird download problem
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 09:46:24 AM »

Sounds like it's the Cookie monster at work again. Try this
https://comicbookplus.com/forum/index.php/topic,7508.0.html it should work.

I am not sure why this very occasionally happens. I think it's a blip with the browser and not us, but I anm really not sure. I ought to see if I can somehow figure out when it is happening and do summat about it! (In the site's code I mean!)
ip icon Logged

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Brand new weird download problem
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 10:48:19 PM »

Durned if thet didn't work! Thanks, podnuh! (Been reading Western comics today.)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.