in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,472 books
 New: 226 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

5 Chamber of Chills and a couple extras

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: 5 Chamber of Chills and a couple extras  (Read 2318 times)

kusunoki

• VIP
message icon
5 Chamber of Chills and a couple extras
« on: April 30, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

Chamber of Chills 001 [21] (Harvey 1951)
Chamber of Chills 011 (Harvey 1952)
Chamber of Chills 015 (Harvey 1953)
Chamber of Chills 019 (Harvey 1953)
Chamber of Chills 025 (Harvey 1954) (no IFC, IBC)

and

Gangsters Can't Win 002 (D.S. 1948)
Mysteries Weird and Strange 003 (Superior 1953)

All up to the FTP

Thanks, as always, to the scanners!
ip icon Logged

Aussie500

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Aussie500
message icon
Re: 5 Chamber of Chills and a couple extras
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »

Thanks Kusunoki.
ip icon Logged

darwination

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 02:36:28 AM »

Thanks Kusunoki  :).  I'm upping issue 7 and issue 12 as I type to add as well (thanks to the unknown scanners of these).  I've managed to find all TheListed issues except for the partial scans of 5,8, and 23.  I'm still trying to track these down, do any of our members happen to have these somewhere?
ip icon Logged

darwination

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 02:51:12 AM »

I've managed to find the incomplete scan of issue 23 as well as an incomplete scan of issue 9 which wasn't listed.  It's missing most of one story, but perhaps the pages will turn up with the scan out there...
ip icon Logged

doccomix

message icon
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 12:33:05 AM »

Thanks so much for these great Harvey horror comics, Kusunoki (and all the other scanners!). They're always a treat... and contain some absolutely amazing Bob Powell stories. Powell drew some of the best horror comics ever, in my opinion
ip icon Logged

comicOD

message icon
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 03:45:22 PM »

Thanks for the Chamber of chills! I've really been enjoying these comics! :)

Some very imaginative, scary, spooky, freaky tales! Love it! ;D The "horror from the shade" and
"The shrunken skull" stories being among my favs so far!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.