in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 43,177 books
 New: 241 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Re: Jumbo Comics 071

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Re: Jumbo Comics 071  (Read 111 times)

Andrew999

message icon
Re: Jumbo Comics 071
« on: November 25, 2019, 08:00:03 PM »

As soon as I saw Sheena on the cover man-handling snake-worshippers, I knew this was the comic for me! Joe Doolin’s The Serpent God Speaks doesn’t let you down, though my devotion to Sheena was temporarily distracted by Nairu, the Snake Goddess in a snakeskin twinset.

Red-headed Ginger McGuire, Sky Girl, and butter-blonde Karole Kane (surely some philologic relation to Lois Lane) have a combustible start to their relationship but it then freezes over when Ginger takes on some apparently Chinese-speaking Japanese fighter pilots.

The Hawk has no plans to toady up to the Frog twins in Java in a gripping tale of slaves, damsels in distress and that most important of all the world’s commodities – tea. There should be more pirate tales like this – I’m sure Alan Moore would agree

What happens when a snowman is possessed by the spirits of the dead? It’s a question that often keeps me awake at night – the answer can be found in The Ghost Gallery!

Link to the book: Jumbo Comics 071
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.