in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,888 books
 New: 91 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Having trouble getting into GAC. Error message.

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Having trouble getting into GAC. Error message.  (Read 2756 times)

comicOD

message icon
Having trouble getting into GAC. Error message.
« on: December 07, 2010, 11:12:40 PM »

Error: Login failed...The password does not match the one in our records.
Failed inside $this->usertype->do_login()
. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin

Can someone help me with this please?
ip icon Logged

comicOD

message icon
Re: Having trouble getting into GAC. Error message.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 11:16:06 PM »

I thought I had got in and went to look for a specific comic

Here's the message I got:

Warning: No files were found in this category
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 01:02:25 AM »

Which category? Which book? Which publisher? Give us a bit more to work on and we can get your needs addressed.

B.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 01:03:07 AM »

Error: Login failed...The password does not match the one in our records.
Failed inside $this->usertype->do_login()
. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin

Can someone help me with this please?

So did you get in? Did you request your password? Let us know what happened.

B.
ip icon Logged

comicOD

message icon
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 02:49:26 AM »

Which category? Which book? Which publisher? Give us a bit more to work on and we can get your needs addressed.

B.

Chamber of Chills (Harvey), Adventures into Darkness( Better/Nodor). After I clicked into Sure-Fire comics, I had gotten once again:Error: Sorry but you need to login before you can download. Please login using: http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?ACT=login or register an account at: http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/forum/index.php?action=register. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin

More warnings, no files in this catagory: Banner comics (Ace) Challenge of the Unknown(Ace), Ernie Comics( login
warning again) Captain courageous ( warning, no files) Four Teenies (login warning) Fun Time (warning, no file)
Hap Hazard comics (warning, no file) Heroes of the wild frontier( login warning) Indian Brave (login warning)
Lightning comics(no file warning) Love at first sight (no file warning) Love experiences (no file warning)
Men against crime (no file warning), Our Flag and Monkey shines (no file warning), Revealing romances(no file
warning) Scream (no file warning) Ten-Story Love (no file warning) Vicky ( no file warning) War heroes (no file
warning) Western adventures (no file warning)

I could go on, but these are all the ones affected in Ace comics alone! :o
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 07:09:21 AM »

Are you aware that we were recently attacked? The download site was greatly affected. We lost many files.

Our friends are helping us get the files back, and they are being put up daily.

What you are posting about is merely the system telling you that said files have not been input yet. Files are being input daily, and all we can do is ask your extreme patience.

The patience of our members is helping us get through this, and we are quickly (incredibly quickly) getting things back up to speed. So please, bare/bear with us, and know that we are working to get things situated asap.

Regards,
B.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 07:11:54 AM »

Chamber of Chills (Harvey), Adventures into Darkness( Better/Nodor). After I clicked into Sure-Fire comics, I had gotten once again:Error: Sorry but you need to login before you can download. Please login using: http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?ACT=login or register an account at: http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/forum/index.php?action=register. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin

For what it is worth, I get the same error also. I will see about uploading some ACE files this week and see what happens.

Thanks.
B.
ip icon Logged

comicOD

message icon
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 08:11:50 AM »

Are you aware that we were recently attacked? The download site was greatly affected. We lost many files.

Our friends are helping us get the files back, and they are being put up daily.

What you are posting about is merely the system telling you that said files have not been input yet. Files are being input daily, and all we can do is ask your extreme patience.

The patience of our members is helping us get through this, and we are quickly (incredibly quickly) getting things back up to speed. So please, bare/bear with us, and know that we are working to get things situated asap.

Regards,
B.

Thanks, B! No, I wasn't aware. Thanks for letting me know. I thought it was maybe a problem on my
end.

I appreciate what you guys are doing.  :)
ip icon Logged

comicOD

message icon
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 08:15:36 AM »

For what it is worth, I get the same error also. I will see about uploading some ACE files this week and see what happens.

Thanks.
B.

Thanks again, B!

I only wanted one file from the Ace section, the Chamber of Chills #04
I was basically just giving you an idea what I was seeing on my screen
when clicking into different subsections.

Sorry to hear this site was attacked. Sure hope this never happens again. :o
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.